A friendly greeting.
We want you to feel at home in our spacious waiting room that has designated areas for dogs and cats.
At Tri-County we all love animals, and our desire is to provide the best possible service to you and your pet.
Our staff and doctors will provide the expert care your family deserves.
Is your pet stressed about coming to the vet?
At Tri-County Small Animal Hospital, we are doing everything we can to make your pet’s visit as free of fear as possible with:
- Calming music in the waiting area and exam rooms
- Species-specific pheromones in exam rooms that help to reduce anxiety in dogs and cats
- Lots of treats during visits
- Pre-visit anti-anxiety medication is available
- Low volume injections and oral vaccines that make the vaccine experience more comfortable
- Staff and veterinarians who are trained on reading pets’ body language during visits and using proper restraint techniques.
We treat your pets the same way we treat our own!
We Are Here To Help You
We support a safe, caring, and secure environment for everyone. Aggressive or disruptive behavior, including racially insensitive or anti-LGBTIQA+ comments of any kind will not be tolerated. Failure to respond to staff requests to stop aggressive behaviors will result in being asked to leave and possible removal from our patient list.